What is Holy Offering
QUESTION: What is Holly offering? Are they different then normal offerings?
Reply:- Offering made by Priest or Prayee to God or through Havan or
Yagayan through the Lord Agni are called Holy Offerings. Holy offering are done
in a procedureal way which is as follows
- Before Starting of Prayer the Priest ties holy thread in the wrist of
native and gives him or her Sankalp (Will) that till the completion of
Yagaya he will remain with Native or with his cosmic presence (Like Pic
etc), and Similarly Native gives his or her Sankalp that he will remain
honoring and obeying the Priest.
- The area of Yagayan got purified by Mantras and sprinkling water through
Mantra Powered Mango Leafs, and all offering which includes
- Cloths for Priest
- Fruits for GOD
- Durba (a kind of Grass)
- Paan Leave
- Dry Fruits
- Ghee (Ghrit) made from Cow Milk
- Sandal wood
- Precious metal and Gems
- All article are gardually touched by the Native, one by one, as and
when Priest tells him to do, during the Chanting Mantra and offeres
them to Priest and get it touched by Havan Agni (as Agni takes them to
Baikunth, where Lord resides).
- After completion the Native donate one or more Cow and other gift to
Priest (depend on natives will)
This sequence or way of offering in Prayer is known as holy offering, and its
effect is more powerful then several Karma of Psychic or other effects. We have
seen lot of health, wealth and peace gain through it, when astrology and Tantra
were just proved powerless.
Back to FAQ
Order for Prayer for Yourself and your
Beloved one Now!